Metro Manila · Asian Hospital and Medical Center
The Asian Hospital is a leading tertiary healthcare facility in the South of the Megacity. It offers a 'hotel-like ambience' and has been around sine 2002. With 241 beds and 800 doctors, the Asian Hospital is the go-to place for medical treatment if you are staying in the Alabang Hotspot.
The Asian Hospital located in Alabang is easily accessible from the financial and business center of Makati via Skyway and South Luzon Express Way. It is one of the youngest hospitals in the Megacity. It has all the necessary certificates and is even promoted as a destination for 'medical tourism'. See here for more details.
Tel: (632) 876-5755 (Asian Hospital Emergency Department)
Tel: (63) 2 876 5739
Tel: (63) 2 876 5740
Tel: (63) 2 876 5741
The Asian Hospital offers the following services:
- Diagnostic Services
- Lifestyle Medicine Center
- Medical Specializations (e.g. Dental, Pediatrics ...)
- Ancillary Services
- Genesis and Huggery Center
- Intensive Care
- Emergency Services
- Center for Executive Health
- Cosmetic Surgery
Facilities (Asian Hospital and Medical Center’s facilities include:)
- 24-hour Emergency Service Center
- 8 Operating Theaters
- 241 intensive care beds (cardiovascular surgery intensive care, coronary care, medical surgical intensive care, and neonatal intensive care units)
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Outpatient Chemotherapy Unit
- Outpatient and Inpatient Hemodialysis Services
- Bone Marrow Transplant Program
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory (Diagnostic and Interventional)
- Center for Women’s Healthcare (OB Ultrasound (3D/4D Ultrasound), Gynecologic Cancer Screening with Colposcopy, HPV DNA testing & ThinPrep Pap Test)
- Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dermatology Laser and Light Center
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Laboratory
- Endoscopy Services
- Eye Diagnostic and Laser Services
- Golf Performance and Sports Rehabilitation Center
- Hearing and Dizziness Unit (Audiometric Testing, Newborn Hearing Screening)
- Heart Station (Electrocardiogram, Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE), Holter Monitoring, Stress Testing (Treadmill Exercise Test, Treadmill Stress Echocardiogram)
- Outpatient Laboratory and Radiology Center
- Pathology and Laboratory Services (Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking and Transfusion Services)
- Sleep Laboratory
- Pharmacy Services (Outpatient and Retail Pharmacy (outsourced to Rose Pharmacy), Inpatient Pharmacy, Compounding Services)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Electromyography (EMG) Laboratory)
- Pulmonary Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Radiology Services (Diagnostic Radiology (General Radiology, Ultrasonography, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, Nuclear Medicine, 64-Slice (Scanner) CT Scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)), Interventional and Vascular Radiology (Vascular Diagnostic and Interventional, Non-vascular Interventional)
Whether one goes to Asian Hospital for a simple consultation or a complex surgery, the place makes it a point to take care of patients and their families every inch of the way – from the first phone call to the day they head back home. Professionals who are competent and thorough, as well as accommodating and sensitive to your needs provide patient services at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center. One will find that along with the scrub suits and hospital uniforms, Asian Hospital team also puts on the warmth and hospitality needed in soothing aches and worries. By combining medical excellence and compassionate care, Asian Hospital is able to add value to patient experience which makes things truly rewarding for both Asian Hospital clients and the Asian Hospital team.
The Asian Hospital has a cafeteria located at the ground floor where one can order international dishes or the usual Filipino fare. If you are confined at the hospital, you can call local 8045 for room service.
There are also other places where you can eat at the hospital, this includes The Coffee bean &Tea Leaf, Famous Belgian Waffles, Pancake House, iss, Mister Donut, Big Chill, Milkbar, Wendy’s, and Park Avenue Desserts.
Location And How To Get There
The easiest way to go to the Asian Hospital is by taxi (coming from Alabang) or by car (coming from Makati or other places). If you are not coming from Alabang, always take the Skyway.
Asian Hospital Address:
2205 Civic Drive,Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Tel. (63) 2 771 9000
Guide for Megacitizens
Parking is available.