Metro Manila · St. Luke's Hospital
St. Luke’s Medical Center is a premiere tertiary hospital that provides expert medical care. It was established in 1903 in Quezon City. The hospital is deemed one of the best in the Philippines and recognized as a leader in healthcare services in Asia.
The 650-bed capacity tertiary hospital has state-of-the-art facilities. Thanks to its Centers of Excellence, the hospital is able to incorporate medical advancements as well as new treatment modalities, making the it a forerunner in terms of introducing new medical technology in the Philippines.
St. Luke's Medical Center opened a new branch in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig years ago and is still in operation for Megacitizens in the area.
This institution is affiliated with the New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and the Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University. Aside from providing quality healthcare, the services offered by the hospital also include the ethical review of protocols for clinical trials.
Location And How To Get There
Address: 279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Boulevard, Quezon City, 1102
Located in the bustling Quezon City area, the medical center is accessible via Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA).
Tel: (63) 2 723 0301
Address of SLMC Global City: 32nd street, near S & R Shopping Center and Bridgestone
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Tel: (63) 2 789 7700
Guide for Megacitizens
Institutes & Centers
- Cancer Institute
- Heart Institute
- International Eye Institute
- Institute of Digestive and Liver Diseases
- Institute of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Institute of Pathology
- Institute of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Institute of Pulmonary Medicine
- Institute of Radiology
- International Institute for Neurosciences
- Institute of Surgery
- Institute of Urology
- Aesthetic Surgery Center
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Center
- Breast Center
- Center for Joint Replacement Surgery (CJRS)
- Center for Liver Diseases
- Center for Renal Diseases and Transplant Services
- Complex Wound Care Center
- Comprehensive Brain Tumor Center
- Comprehensive Pelvic Floor Center
- Comprehensive Sleep Disorders Center
- Dermatology Center
- Diabetes, Thyroid and Endocrine Center
- Geriatric Center
- Memory Center
- Movement Disorders Center
- Neurodevelopmental Center
- Weight Management Center
- Pain Management Center
- Positron Emission Tomography Center (PET)
- Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology Center
- Stone and Prostate Treatment Center
- Vision Laser Center
- Voice, Swallowing and Sinus Center
Visitors of patients are requested to enter the hospital through the main lobby. Visiting hours are from 6 in the morning to 10 in the evening. For those who will be staying with patients at the medical facility, only two visitors are allowed to stay beyond the 10 pm schedule.
There are specialized units in the facility that are meant for critical cases. It is strictly prohibited to visit after visiting hours and only two persons are allowed in each room. It is also imperative for those visiting patients in these units to not bring any flowers.
- Acute Stroke Unit (ASU)
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Neurological Critical Care Unit (NCCU)
- The Jonathan Y. Dy Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)