Metro Manila · The Mind Museum
You find museums boring? Think again! At the Mind Museum in Fort Bonifacio, children and adults alike can experience the fascinating world of science with all their senses.
The exhibition at the Mind Museum covers the world from the smallest to the largest things:
- Atom: Learn all about the hidden world of the smallest particles and physical forces such as electromagnetism.
- Earth: The planet's history from the very beginning. The T-Rex sceleton is one of the museum's highlights.
- Life: Get to know the awesome diversity of living organisms.
- Universe: An atmospheric planetarium and other items visualize the forces and elements at play in the universe.
- Technology: The biggest exhibit in the Mind Museum showcases examples of human ingenuity throughout the centuries.
There are also two outside areas: Science-In-The-Park features further interactive elements while the JY Campos Park is a relaxing garden with identified plant species.
Check the Mind Museum Website for special events, programs, and promos: themindmuseum.org
Address: JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel: (63) 2 909 6463
Opening Times: Tue - Fr, 9 am - 6 pm and Sat - Sun, 9 am - 9 pm (single entry only allows for three-hour entrance in designated time slots e.g. 9 am - 12 nn, 12 nn - 3pm and so on)
P600 for adults.
P450 for children and private school students.
P150 for public school students and teachers.
P750 all-day pass.
The regular ticket prices may seem quite expensive, but keep in mind that the museum is operated by a non-profit foundation and that you also subsidize the entrance fee for public school students with your ticket.