Metro Manila · Top Outsourcing Companies in Manila
Looking for a job in Metro Manila? Being one of the biggest BPO hubs in the world, this Megacity has dozens of multinational outsourcing companies you can send your CV to. Many of these companies have thousands of employees. Interested in working for some of the biggest BPO companies in the country? Take a look at our guide here.
The typical employee in the outsourcing industry is the call center agent, who gives technical support, takes reservations and orders, or handles customer complaints from all over the world. But as more and more services are being outsourced worldwide, the work area becomes more diversified: today, BPO companies also employ financial analysts, translators, online researchers, and many others.
The outsourcing industry is a popular employer not only among young Filipino professionals with their outstanding English language skills, but also among foreigners, as many offices are looking for all kinds of native language speakers, from Japanese to Arabian and Spanish.
To make your job search easier, we listed down the most important BPO companies in Metro Manila, with a focus on companies with a high demand for foreign language speakers. A short description gives you information about the location of the offices, the field of work, number of employees, and contact data. Most offices are located in central business districts and HotSpots like Makati, Fort Bonifacion, Ortigas, and Eastwood.
- The largest outsourcing company in the world.
- Services: business operations, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, HR, technology solutions
- Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): 35,000 / 373,000
- Offices in Metro Manila: Mandaluyong City, Makati City, Fort Bonifacio, Eastwood City
- Contact: 7th floor Robinsons Cybergate 1Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Tel: (63) 2 580 5888
- Website: accenture.com/ph-en/Pages/index.aspx
An international leader in customer management solutions, with 35 offices all over Metro Manila and in other Philippine cities.
Services: customer care and technical support
Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): 60,000 / 125,000
Offices in Metro Manila: Manila, Makati, Ortigas, Alabang, Quezon City, Eastwood City, Fort Bonifacio (McKinley Hill)
Contact: 4F Glorietta 5 building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Tel: (63) 2 792 3578
Factset Research Systems
- An international financial service provider with 24 offices worldwide.
- Services: Financial data research and analysis
- Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): ? / 7,300
- Offices in Metro Manila: Fort Bonifacio (McKinley Hill)
- Contact: 8F Commerce and Industry Plaza 1030 Campus Avenue cor. Park Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, 1634 Taguig City, Tel: (63) 2 908 2600
- Website: factset.com/portal_contacts/manila
- The computer giant is the second largest company in the US.
- Services: hardware, software and IT-enabled services
- Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): ? / 434,000
- Offices in Metro Manila: Quezon City (UP Ayala Technohub), Eastwood City, Makati City, Ortigas
- Contact: Philippines Head Office, 2nd-4th Floors IBM Plaza 8 Eastwood Avenue, Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Eastwood City, 1110 Libis, Quezon City, Tel: (63) 2 995 2426
- Website: ibm.com/ibm/ph/en
JP Morgan Chase
- A leading global financial service firm.
- Services: financial processing, mortgage operations, information technology, inbound and outbound calls for the firm’s U.S based retail and wholesale businesses
- Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): ? / 234,598
- Offices in Metro Manila: Makati City, Fort Bonifacio
- Contact: JPMorgan Chase & Co. Career Hub Ground Floor, Net Plaza Building, 31st Street, E-Square Zone Crescent Park West, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Tel: (63) 2 575 1199
- Website: jpmorgan.com/pages/jpmorgan/ap/philippines
- A market leader in providing information for businesses and professionals.
- Services: customer support, financial and legal content, telesales, product development, corporate advisory services, client training, account management and professional services
- Number of Employees (Philippines/worldwide): over 2,000 / 60,000
- Offices in Metro Manila: Fort Bonifacio (McKinley Hill), Makati City
- Contact: Recruitement Hub: GF, 8 and 20 Upper McKinley Road, Fort Bonifacio, 1634 Taguig City, Tel: (63) 2 459 1000
- Website: http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/where-we-are/south-east-asia/philippines.html
Have you worked for another BPO company that pays well and employs many foreigners? Let us know about it and we add it in the list!