Find out what happened in the last four weeks in Manila and the Philippines and how the international media portrayed it!
- 180 Malaysian delegates attend 4th WACOM Manila
- Manila Five in Court: Two Confessed to Plot, Three Have Not — Should Their Cases Be Merged?
- Sushmita Sen on judges panel for Miss Universe pageant 2017 in Manila on January 30
- Miss Universe beauty pageant kicks off in Manila
- Proteste vor US-Botschaft in Manila gegen Trump (German)
Whether you are needing the latest updates to run your business, are interested in politics or just want to know what is going on in the Megacity, news and information are vital to the life of a Megacitizen. Manila, well-known in Southeast Asia to have a comparatively high degree of free media and investigative journalism (though almost all media outlets are owned by powerful corporations and families), offers a variety of sources to acquire the information you are looking for.
Sometimes it seems that in Manila pirated DVDs are more widely available than the original ones. While you might not be persecuted even though you buy them openly on the streets - bringing them out of the country might get you in serious trouble.